• Net Income must be at least three times the monthly rental amount (this includes all sources of verifiable income combined from all parties applying).
• All income must be verifiable and truthful in nature. We do count wage statements from your employer, signed tax returns, social security income, retirement income and investment income as legal sources of income.
• Unverifiable income includes child support, business income without a tax return, and gift money.
• Verifiable proof of income would be the last 3 consecutive pay stubs from each employer, award letters for social security, disability or retirement, if self-employed last 2 years signed tax returns and last 3 months bank statements. For new employment, submit the offer of employment letter confirming terms of compensation, start date and letter must be on letterhead, signed and dated by the offeror.
• Prefer 2 recent years of verifiable rental history in excellent standing (home ownership may apply). Verifiable means we must receive documentation of your rental history from a current landlord, past landlord or property management company.
• Any recent evictions, negative rental history or landlord actions evident on the credit report or background check will be grounds for denial of an application.
• Collections on a credit report associated with a rental will be grounds for denial. (ie. Apartment/rental collections, utility collections).
• Outstanding debt to a property management company or previous/current landlord may result in denial.
• Credit scores are important, but we are more interested in what created the credit score. A low credit score, may be offset by strong rental and employment history. A high credit score, may still be disqualified if applicants don’t meet other rental criteria.
• Non-discharged bankruptcy action will result in disqualification for the rental property.
• After a bankruptcy has been discharged, applicant may be required to show six months of positive established credit.
• Credit will be reviewed. Some reasons for credit denial are too much debt to income, large judgments, utility collections, poor payment history. If no credit is available, you may ask if a co-signor and/or higher security deposit is allowable.
• Each applicant will have a criminal background check.
• Residency may be denied due to a criminal record, although each applicant is considered on an individual basis. The criminal record will be evaluated by the nature of the crime (s) and date (s), number and frequency of any conviction (s) and other criminal history and relevant circumstances.
• Felony and misdemeanor convictions may result in denial.
• The application fee is $50 for every applicant/co-applicant over 18 years of age. Minimum standard lease is 12 months.
• Application process handled by Landlord Tenant Services at www.LTServices.us
43 Properties, LLC strictly adheres to all fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against prospective tenants based on their race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status or physical or mental disability.
Equal Housing Opportunity